100,000 - 500,000 アプリをもっと見る
- It would be great drawing lines by swiping
- Needs a more intuitive way to access left-side menu
+ この開発者 j4velin
Maps Measure allows you to draw routes and calculate distance on GMaps
There's a feature Google Maps' missing. It had it for a long time on its desktop browser version and then shockingly removed it. I'm talking about manually draw routes on a map and calculate distances.
Fortunately j4velin's Measure Maps has come up to bring it back. As a runner, I deeply appreciate it.
Measure Maps integrates Google Maps "map" and "satellite" layers and allows you to tap any point on the map to start a route or area you want to measure. Thus, any new tap will link that point with the previous one with a straight line.
Total distance / area is displayed and changes as you keep drawing. Tap the "trash bin" button to undo latest line.
You can choose either to display distance / area in metric or imperial units. In addition, if you tap "units" from the left side menu, you can view a summary with different units. Zoom in/out and search cities by name.
j4velin's Measure Maps is set in a minimalist interface. In fact, you don't need anything else to make the most of the app. However, I'm missing a more intuitive way to access the left-side menu. Maybe Holo-style layout with the three-bar top left corner button. Tapping the "distance box" isn't what I'd instinctively do to access it.
Regardless, Measure Maps fulfills a need a good deal of users have.ここから開発者の原版の説明が閲覧できます
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
- fixed search on some Android 4.x devices
- app can now be installed on sd card on some devices
- app now request large heap to fight OutOfMemory exceptions on Samsung devices
- clicking on the "current location" icon now sets a marker at the current position, if the map is already centered at that location
- google play services updated
このアプリケーションが登録されている一部のリスト: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.