Replace Google Now swipe assist with Launch Now!
Launch any app you want by swiping up the Home assist at anytime, especially apps like Camera, as well as Calendar, Notes, or any Instant Message apps.
- Easy Setup! Keep it simple design. Setup once, and it works like a charm.
- No Special Permissions Required. No network needed.
- No Background Job! Save you some memory and battery power.
- No Ad! This app is free forever. Donate a dollar if you like it ;)
- Works with Android 2.2 and up! Also works with any Android tablet.
HOW TO SETUP
Step 1: Swipe up from Home
Step 2: Select Launch Now as the default action (Always)
Step 3: Select any app you would like to launch from Home
Next time when you swipe up the Home button, the selected app will be launched at once instead of Google Now. If you want Google Now back, just select Google Search from the Launch Now dialog
If you like this app, you can always gimme a buck for feeding my cat ;)